Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Jolly follies

Today was the CD12 ultrasound and holy crap, I have 5 follicles! I can't remember the exact details, but I believe there were three on the right (largest around 20, the others in the 15-16 range) and two on the left (I think around 19 and 16). I don't know what my lining was (they never mention the lining). The doctor said "you always have such beautiful follicles!" It doesn't provide much comfort after 2 failed IUI's. The IUI will be on Saturday morning (which has totally f'ed up my weekend plans, as I was planning to go to the beach on Friday night). We'll see how it goes, since I'm in class till 10pm every night this week and we are supposed to BD tonight. I'll check in again after the IUI.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with Saturday's IUI! I am not far behind you. . . I go in for my monitoring u/s on Friday and will find out then when our IUI will be for this cycle.

    Five follicles sounds promising! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for five follies! That's awesome! Crossing all for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya, I'm on FF, too, and saw your updated there originally. Glad to hear you're looking good for Saturday! All the best in your journey!

    ReplyDelete