Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

7 DP IUI

I'm at our beach house for the weekend for some much-needed R&R. I didn't bring any tests with me so I wouldn't be tempted! We'll get back Monday afternoon, but I have a night class, so I probably won't test again till Tuesday, which will be 10 DP. I tested yesterday to see if the trigger was gone, and I still had a very faint line, but the trigger is probably gone by now. I'm having no unusual symptoms, other than a backache and some GI issues which I won't elaborate on! ;) Yesterday was our 5-year wedding anniversary, and we're going out for a nice dinner tonight in Ocean City. I've been feeling very good mentally over the last few weeks and feel somewhat at peace this cycle. Hopefully I won't lose my sh*t if I get a BFN, like I did last time.

I skipped my progesterone test yesterday! It wasn't my fault. My doctor only does them between 7am - 10am. I had to be in Court at 8 AM, and the court is nearly 2 hours away, so I couldn't stop by in the morning. I called the doctor and they said it would be OK to stop by before 3pm, but my case was moved to the afternoon and I didn't get out of court till about 3:30! So, I totally missed my chance. I was wondering if I could just show up at a lab down here and get the test done, or if I need a slip from the doctor's office. Hopefully they won't be mad at me for skipping it. I know with 100% certainty that I ovulated.

No comments:

Post a Comment