Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

CD 13 - IUI today!

The IUI went just fine. It was definitely an odd experience carrying a cup of my husband's semen to the doctor's office at 7:00 this morning! He had an early meeting and couldn't come with me, but no big deal. The count was 44 million, which is very good. I laid on the table for 10 minutes afterward and did some deep meditative breathing. Unfortunately I had to work today - some last-minute deadlines to attend to before the long weekend. I have acu tonight, which is a lucky coincidence. I'll go in next Wednesday for bloodwork, then the following week for the pg test (if AF doesn't arrive). Happy Thanksgiving everyone and I'll check back next week!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad your IUI went well! Yay on dh's count. Crossing fingers and toes for a bfp in 2 weeks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! We are in the 2ww together!

    ReplyDelete