Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night...

Still here, doing fine. I had a nice trip to the in-laws' last weekend and a relaxing, laid back Christmas with my family. I had a bit of a breakdown after a family Christmas party a few weeks ago -- on the way home I started thinking of how last Christmas I thought we'd have a baby by now. We didn't even put up our tree this year. Not thinking much about TTC or fertility - just trying to keep busy with some housework and work stuff. I did ovulate last week, but trying not to think about any of this.

I have a history of pretty bad depression and have been on and off meds for a few years. I started Zoloft in the summer, because things had gotten really bad and I was having a lot of trouble functioning. It has made a big difference in my life and makes me feel "normal" again. My RE is aware that I'm taking it and hasn't said anything. I have been thinking that maybe I should stop taking it - I'm concerned that it may interfere with the fertility meds or somehow contribute to my infertility. I need to talk to my doc about it. What do you guys think?

I want to wish all of you a very merry Christmas and happy, healthy new year. This blog has really helped me cope and feel like I'm not alone. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment