Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Still here... waiting it out

Checking in after a busy weekend!  We went down to our beach house and did a lot of housework.  I scraped wallpaper and cleaned in general.  I also went kayaking on Saturday with my mother in law, which was very fun.  I worried a little about over-exerting myself, but it was very easy and laid back.  I figured if my 75-year-old mother in law can do it, so can I!  Trying to keep my mind distracted, so that I don't get anxious or tempted to test.  So far, I have no desire to.  Let's hope my resolve holds up until Thursday morning.  Symptom-wise, not that much to report.  I've had some twinges in the ute area, my boobs are very full, though not particularly sore, some gas, that's about it.  (Sorry if TMI).  I'm trying not to over-analyze it.  If it worked, it worked, if not, we'll try again.  Just trying to stay positive!

2 comments:

  1. I think keeping busy during the 2WW is a great idea!

    FX for your beta on Friday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your 2WW! I bet at least one of those little frosties is going to make a nice home in there (maybe both?!).

    ReplyDelete