Things aren't looking too good. Another BFN this morning and my temp is dropping (it's gone from 98.5 to 98.2 over the last few days). Also, having my usual pre-period cramps. It looks like another one bites the dust. Pretty bummed out. I now need to decide whether we'll have another IUI this coming month or hold it off. I kind of want to get this one out of the way so we can decide what to do next.