Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

CD 11 - my ovaries are exploding

Here we are at CD 11. I finished the Clomid on Sunday and I feel like my ovaries are about to explode. My left one was really bothering me on Sunday, now rightie has joined in the fun. My CD12 ultrasound is tomorrow, so we'll find out soon how many follies there are. Day 14 falls on Sunday and my RE isn't open on weekends (I don't think, anyway) so the IUI will most likely be Monday morning. I had hot yoga last night. I'll probably skip it during the 2ww, because the combination of the heat, twisting and ab work may not be implantation-friendly. If anything, I'll do a hatha class instead. I walked 10 miles last week and trying to do the same this week. Still not in a great place mentally this cycle - I'm trying not to get my hopes up at all so as not to be disappointed if this one isn't successful. Twice in the last 2 weeks, I've found myself near tears when talking to friends about this IUI and the frustration I've been feeling through this whole process. I'll check in tomorrow after the ultrasound.

1 comment:

  1. Hoping there's multiple follies in there and that this cycle is successful! Big hugs on getting through the emotionalness of the treatments. Hard stuff....

    ReplyDelete