Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Feeling pretty down...

I have a confession to make.  I actually started peeing on sticks on Monday!  I didn't post anything up here because I wasn't getting clear results, so didn't want to make the same mistake as last time.  I've had very light lines on the internet cheapies, FRER and Answer, but not really getting any darker, but not lighter either.  After yesterday's beta, I decided to keep POAS so I'd see if it looked like my HCG level was increasing.  As of today, still getting a very faint line on the internet cheapies, but the Answer was totally negative.  I'm feeling like this pregnancy isn't going to last.  Put it this way -- a beta below 10 isn't considered clinically pregnant.  Mine was 11.5.  I just don't see how that is viable.  I guess I'll find out tomorrow, but not feeling hopeful about this cycle.

3 comments:

  1. Super big hugs, Francie. IF simply sucks all around! The positive about this is if you do have to try again, you have lovely frosties waiting. Thinking of you! And thinking postive thoughts for tomorrow's repeat beta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. shit. If you are getting a line on the cheapies, you still have hcg that is detectable. Trust me. I have been peeing on those things for years and never saw a damn line. A little bit of pink still gives me hope. I am holding out for you. Post tomorrow when you can to let us know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you're feeling down, Francie. I am still holding out hope for you.

    ReplyDelete