Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

It's officially official - IUI#4 = FAIL

"AF" arrived today (12 DP IUI).  So that's that.  We're going right into IUI #5.  I can't believe I'm typing that - I long for the naive days when I thought I'd conceive on my first or second IUI. This will be our last IUI of the year.  If we get lucky, it will work.  If not, we'll try naturally (which is a joke at this point) till the new year, then re-evaluate at that time.  It's looking like IVF may be in the cards for next year.  My first monitoring appointment will be Wednesday.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about your BFN and AF's arrival. :-(

    I naively thought I'd conceive on my first or second IUI, too. IF sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bleah! Sorry!!! I could only handle 2 rejections, so now we are on to IVF. You are much stronger than me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry it didn't work. Very frustrating. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete