Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

5 DP IUI...

Not much to report at the moment.  Bunny is camping this weekend, so I'm at home alone with the kitties, cooking up a storm.  Tonight I'll go to the Philadelphia Film Festival and out to dinner with my sister in law.  I made homemade chicken tortilla soup for lunch, check out the deliciousness...

I'll attempt homemade won tons tomorrow.  Yum!

I'm not testing out the trigger this cycle.  Why bother?  It's fun to see those positive HPT's, but once they go negative it's a bummer.  I know the trigger is probably out of my system by now.  I'll try and wait to test until around 11 DPO or so, which is next Saturday I believe.  I've had really bad dreams during the 2 week wait, both last cycle and this cycle.  Last night I dreamed that I was undergoing chemotherapy.  I literally thought to myself in my dream "this will kill the babies for sure, if there are any."  How depressing!!  Let's hope this week goes by quickly and that there is a BFP on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment