Pages

Friday, October 10, 2014

39.9 weeks, still nothing!

Here I am, 2 days away from my due date and still nothing!  Thankfully the headache went away, but the days are dragging on.  I had a doc appt on Monday and he said I was barely 1 cm.  I worked almost the whole week just to keep busy, luckily I can come and go as I please.  I stayed home today, though, cause I didn't sleep well last night.  I've had cramping and the odd contraction all week, but every time I think something is starting, it stops.  My MIL is coming for the weekend, fingers crossed that he comes soon!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that your headache went away. I can well understand your desire to have your baby boy arrive!

    I wish you all the best for a happy and healthy delivery. Hope he comes soon.

    ReplyDelete