Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

37 weeks

3 weeks to go!  I'm really in the home stretch now.  I had my Group B Strep test last week (negative, thank goodness) and did an internal exam since I was already undressed.  I'm a fingertip dilated and 50% effaced!  There's not much going on down there, I'm only having BH contractions a few times a day, a little bit of cramping and pressure, but I think he'll stay put for at least another 2 weeks.  I'm having non-stress tests at my weekly OB appointment but they have been fine so far.  I'm still frantically trying to get my work done, I'll feel much better once I wrap everything up.  Unfortunately I've had some angry and complaining clients over the last few weeks but I'm doing my best and realize I can't please everyone.  I'll update again next week.  Fingers crossed that he comes a little early!

1 comment:

  1. oh yeah! So close. I can't remember if you were early or late or on time with #1. What are your thoughts with this one? What do you think bebe's plans are?

    ReplyDelete