Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Still here!

Sorry for the MIA-ness of the blog lately.  I've been trying to get on with life and enjoy my summer without dwelling on my infertility.  Here's an update in bullet point form:
  • The Bunny turned the big 4-0 about a week ago.  It was a low-key affair, as he didn't want to have a party.  He's not pleased about this milestone, especially since we still don't have a baby.  But, I keep reminding him that he's the best-looking 40 year old I know and that hopefully soon we'll either start our family or move on.
  • My old clinic called me a month (!!) after my failed FET.  They had a meeting and decided that I should do a whole new fresh cycle, same protocol, and transfer 2 this time.  I guess it's one of those "keep trying, eventually hopefully something will work" clinics, but I'm not interested in a fresh cycle.  I told them thanks, and that I'm looking at other clinics.
  • I'll be starting BCP's for the next FET cycle in a few weeks, with the new clinic.
  • We're getting our house ready to put on the market.  We've lived in this townhome since before we were married (nearly 7 years).  We're finally in a position where we can afford a single-family home, though we're a bit worried about selling this place.  We hope we can get it on the market in the next 2 months.
  • I had my AMH level and alpha-17 progesterone blood work done in the last 2 weeks, still waiting to hear back on both.

No comments:

Post a Comment