Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Decision: made

We thought about it over the weekend and have decided to go ahead with the FET.  If this one doesn't work, we'll decide whether to switch clinics.  I'll be starting BCP's in a few days.  We are telling NO ONE in real life, not even our parents.  (If anyone I know IRL reads this please keep mum).  Transfer will be some time in May.

2 comments:

  1. yeah!!! I hope you keep me posted on your new cycle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Best of luck this cycle.

    ReplyDelete