Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Here we go with IVF #1!

Things are getting going with IVF #1!  I'm starting birth control pills tomorrow and Lupron around the 19th.  Then, I'll start stims shortly after that.  Retrieval will most likely be the week of Feb. 14th, and transfer later that week or the following week.  The only issue is that the Bunny will be away from Feb. 5 - 12th on a snowboarding trip with friends, and if retrieval ends up getting moved up a few days, he'll have to come home early.  I have to try and talk about it with him tonight - he won't be happy at all if he has to cut his vacation short.  I'm going to pick up the meds tonight.  Exciting times!

4 comments:

  1. Yipee! I wish you much success in your next journey! I can't wait to follow your progress and your BFP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! Hope this cycle goes really well and results in a BFP. I'll be watching your progress and hopefully I'll only be a few weeks behind you in my first cycle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very excited for you! Hope everything goes smoothly the whole way through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! We are going to be on a very similar schedule! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete