Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Chillaxing

Checking in from our beach house.  Sooo glad we put off the injectables IUI till next cycle.  I had court three days in a row last week so it would have really screwed up my schedule if I'd had to go to the RE at 7AM on those days.  I've run a few miles this week and because we put off the IUI, we have been able to come down to our beach house this weekend.  I'll also be coming down next weekend, when my mom and siblings will all be down.  I used the CBEFM for the first time today, we'll see how that goes.  I was hesitant to buy it, but I figured what the hell, I've tried everything else.  I got it used off e.bay.  Last cycle was really weird because AF showed up two days late (on CD 30) - I would have been freaking if I didn't know with 100% certainty that I wasn't pregnant.  Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment