Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

A change in plans...

We decided last night to postpone this IUI until September.  The juggling of work obligations, family obligations and other commitments this month was getting to be too much for both of us.  We have a lot going on this month, both work-wise and family-wise, so we decided last night to put off the IUI till September, when we have nothing going on.  My plan for this month is to exercise as much as possible, as I am carrying a few extra pounds as a result of studying for the bar exam day and night.  I also want to enjoy the little bit of summer that we have left.  I'm going to try out my recently acquired Clear.blue Easy Fer.tility Mon.itor for the first time this month.  I'll check in later this month with "CBEFM" reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment