Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Happy Saturday!

I had a weird dream last night. My acupuncturist told me I was pregnant and gave me some sort of weird treatment involving giant tea bags all over my body. Also, her office was in Canada (Olympics much?) in some strange city I've never seen before. I remember thinking in my dream that I could finally try poutine. I've had a lot of pregnancy and birth dreams over the years (going back to when I was about 14 years old!) I don't take much stock in dreams, but I do find them amusing!

On a total fitness kick right now - I signed up for a 5K in April and also a program where you walk 10 miles a week for a month. I'm still doing hot yoga and feel like I'm getting stronger. Not much weight loss, though.

I ordered the Ovidrel and it will be delivered Friday. If things go as planned, the IUI will be around the 15th of March. I'm not particularly excited about this one after the disappointment of the last one. But, maybe I'll get lucky this time. Next month will be the last chance for a 2010 baby, cause the due date will be in December.

Thanks for the support and I hope everyone is doing great!

1 comment:

  1. Signing up for a 5k is exciting. I love have something to motivate me even that much more.
    ICLW

    ReplyDelete