Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

That old green-eyed monster....

Funny how even after you've successfully given birth, you still have those old, ugly infertility feelings.  I heard two pregnancy announcements this week and I'm so jealous!!  In one case, the friend experienced 10 years of infertility and never thought she would have children (she chose not to undergo any treatment).  She had her son a few months before mine was born, now is expecting #2.  The other friend is on her third!  Of course I am happy for them and would never begrudge them their happiness, but I still have that creeping jealousy.  It's still hard for me to believe that people can get pregnant, just like that. 

I got my meds for the upcoming cycle this week.  It's somewhat surreal that I'm about to go through all this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment